Distributor’s Roadmap to Success Highlights Ways Distributors Can Build Their Business with Berk
Boyertown, PA (October 6th, 2021) – Berk International, one of the leading independent converters of non-woven wiper products for the National and International market, announced today a new Sales Success Program for its rapidly growing network of distributor partners. The program begins with the Distributor’s Roadmap to Success, a five-step guide that lays out a proven pathway of success, thanks to the quality, breadth and depth of Berk International’s world class offerings. Key components of the program include:
- The Distributor’s Roadmap to Success, a visual guide highlighting essential steps that distributors can take on the path to new sales and growth.
- Enhanced selling support backed by the company’s investment in state-of-the-art cloud software for sales and marketing that will enable distributors to receive faster and more comprehensive support from their partners at Berk.
- New training videos and guides to help distributors better understand and communicate the features, benefits and advantages of Berk products for their customers.
- Expanded resources focused on vertical market opportunities including soon-to-be-released Market Solution Guides which will enable Berk distributors to quickly understand how Berk products can be selected to focus on the needs of a specific market vertical such as healthcare, foodservice, etc.
- An online Distributor Resource Center (currently in development) that will provide distributor partners with a one-stop center for product updates, training resources and other information to help them sell.
- Enhancements to the Berk International website focused on providing more in-depth information to prospective customers and distributor partners in areas such as product information, market-specific solutions, competitive cross-references and more.
- New distributor updates, email newsletters, product announcements and other communications designed to educate and energize our distributor partners.
- Development of a Distributor Advisory Council and a Distributor Roundtable series to provide direct field-based feedback to the Berk team and further tighten the bonds between Berk and its distributor partners.
- A continued commitment to Berk International’s house brands as well as private-label solutions which, together, can dramatically improve distributors’ ability to differentiate their offerings, protect their margins and deepen customer loyalty.