Napkin Dispenser | Interfold Napkin Dispenser | Dispense-A-Nap
Many distributor clients run into a twofold problem when it comes to their napkin products:
- Lack of quality control, leading to napkins that aren’t built to clean any mess.
- Poorly-designed napkin dispenser technology that causes unnecessary waste and an inability to reach sustainability goals, and creates a hole in the business’s pockets.
Berk International’s Napkin Dispenser - DISPENSE-A-NAP (White & Brown) is an intuitive, reliable alternative to the dispensers you’ll commonly see in chain and fast food restaurants, cafeterias, office buildings, hotels, and many other institutions.
See below for more details about DISPENSE-A-NAP, and how this essential tool can be a game-changer for any industry.
Napkin Dispenser - DISPENSE-A-NAP (White & Brown) Specs
DISPENSE-A-NAP napkins are 6.5” x 8” and typically come in bulk cases of 6000 (12 packs with 500 napkins each).
The napkins are 2-ply and arrive interfolded for an easy pull and waste-free refill process.
Who Uses the DISPENSE-A-NAP Interfold Napkin Dispenser?
DISPENSE-A-NAP napkins and dispensers are essential for any industry with high-traffic food service needs or large bases of in-office employees. Here are a few of the many commercial applications for DISPENSE-A-NAP White & Brown:
Napkin Dispenser — Restaurant and Fast Food Services
Picture this: you reach into the restaurant napkin dispenser while picking up your McDonalds or Starbucks order, and end up pulling out an entire stack when you only need a few for your drink or sandwich – or worse, there are no napkins to be found since the same occurrence has been happening to customers all day.
Other Industry Uses
- Cafeterias: All food service sectors can benefit from DISPENSE-A-NAP. Each school or work cafeteria needs a sanitary napkin dispenser that they can rely on to handle the high volume of users passing through each day for a bite to eat.
- Office Buildings: DISPENSE-A-NAP tabletop napkin dispensers are perfectly convenient in a variety of office spaces for employee usage throughout the day.
- Hospitality: Intuitive napkin technology is a necessity for this diverse industry — and lodging, event planners, travel, and tourism professionals can rely on DISPENSE-A-NAP to deliver for their valued guests.
- Jan/San: DISPENSE-A-NAP napkin dispensers are easy to use and refill on-the-fly for the busy jan/san staff working in any institution.
Key Benefits of DISPENSE-A-NAP Dispensers and Interfold Napkins
- Best of tissue and towel technology: DISPENSE-A-NAP napkins are specially designed to maintain both the softness of tissues and the strength of toweling for a smooth clean every time.
- Reduced waste: Whether by accident or on purpose, customers often take more napkins than they need — leading to unnecessary waste. Innovative, one-at-a-time napkin dispenser technology reduces the likelihood that customers will take more than the appropriate amount while on the go or before sitting down with their family.
- Increased hygiene: DISPENSE-A-NAP napkins are sufficient in quality as well as quantity. Designed with mess in mind, their premier material makeup increases hygiene and decreases consumption by ensuring each customer doesn’t need to grab a whole stack just to get the job done well.
- Staff convenience: Frequently refilling the napkin dispenser can be a nagging issue for those working behind the scenes to make a business run smoothly. DISPENSE-A-NAP dispensers’ high-capacity cases allow everyone to take what they want, without employees needing to crack open multiple packages throughout the day.
- Distributor convenience: The wide variety of industries that benefit from DISPENSE-A-NAP napkins and dispensers make this product line a profitable option for distributors with diverse client bases.
Berk International’s Premier Napkin Dispenser
Ready to get started with a napkin dispenser to meet all of your clients’ needs? Contact Berk International today through our online form to distribute DISPENSE-A-NAP to your food service, jan/san, and institutional clients. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have about this product. You can also download our product catalog to learn more, or make use of our cross-reference tool to compare DISPENSE-A-NAP to other brands.
Find all of our updates and latest information on our blog, and check out our latest article about our Dispense-A-Nap product.